La formation et les candidatures se faisant en anglais, l'appel à candidatures est disponible en langue anglaise exclusivement.
LaScam invites 5 authors working on their first or second feature length that they want to distribute on the world stage, or a project that they would like to produce and/or finance internationally, and eventually distribute. This ensures that participants are constantly applying the general knowledge and advice to their own film or project during the four days training program.
The IDFAcademy during the festival takes place from Thursday November 15 until Sunday November 18.
The call for applications is open from July 16 to July 30.
To apply, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org, before Monday July 30 included (one single file / max 3 pages / pdf format / english only)
– Biography (max 150 words)
– Filmography (film title, date and platform of the premiere / release)
– Motivation for attending (max 150 words)
– Title of your project / film and short description (vimeo link optional)
– Please provide a passport size photo (.jpg only). If you are selected, this photo will be used on your festival pass and in the online guest list.
IDFAcademy is an intensive four-day training program for European emerging documentary filmmakers.
It gives filmmakers the opportunity to meet a broad spectrum of highly esteemed documentary professionals who are willing to share their knowledge of the industry.
During the training, the participants gain up-to-date market knowledge of the documentary industry and become street-smart about the current trends in documentary filmmaking.
Trends and models in various parts of the world are dealt with to ensure that participants develop a broad view of the sector.
The finale selection in collaboration with IDFA will be released early October.
* The costs for organization are covered by LaScam and IDFA
More information https://www.idfa.nl/en/info/idfacademy
Contact > Astrid Lockhart – email@example.com – +33 (0)1 56 69 64 05